Can I order products outside of the U.S.?
Yes you can, however not from this website. We have distributors across the globe who can answer any specific questions you have concerning products in your country: find
Is your ordering system secure?
Yes. We use PayPal's industry-leading secure payment processing software for all credit card transactions.
How long will it take Canada Post to deliver my package?
Our fulfillment facility is located in Richmond, BC. Number of transit days is estimated to be anywhere from 3 to 5 business days. All internet orders are fulfilled within 24 hours. Orders placed during weekends and holidays are fulfilled on the next business day.
Will my personal information be kept private?
Yes. We at John Masters organics respect your right to privacy. Therefore the information collected on this website will follow the strict guidelines mentioned here and John Masters Organics will never sell your information to a third party.
How do I know which products are right for me?
Simply click on "how to use" under each product for complete information on properties, usage and directions.
How do you decide which ingredients to use?
All ingredients must meet John's strict guidelines :
1. All products must be made with 70-100% organic content
2. No sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, DEAs, MEAs, or TEAs
3. No GMOs (Genetically Modified Organism)
4. No petro-chemicals
5. No animal testing
6. No artificial colors, fragrances or fillers
7. All plant extracts and essential oils must be certified organic whenever possible
8. All essential oils used must be steam-distilled and not extracted with propylene glycol - which kills the effect of the oils
9. All plant oils must be cold pressed, not heat distilled - which kills the therapeutic properties of plant oils
10. All ingredients must be proven to be beneficial to the hair or skin
11. All ingredients must be harvested in an environmentally-friendly manner (wild-crafted)
12. All ingredients must be bio-degradable as possible
13. Fair-Trade ingredients must be used when possible
Who certifies your ingredients?